Make payments personal, easier and more secure
SurePay makes payments personal, easier and even more secure. So that you can be sure that you pay the right person or company. We are constantly working on even better identification services based on the IBAN. For example the integration of the check in software packages, such as accounting programs and the development of new services such as the Switch Check and SurePay PayID. Future services will always be developed in close cooperation with our customers.
The security of data and the availability of SurePay services is always our top priority. This is why we are ISO 27001:2013 compliant. In addition a ISAE 3402 type II audit is executed at SUREPAY B.V. each year with regard to an Information Security Management System in accordance with the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 framework. A successful audit has shown that we comply with all points of the information security requirements standard.
3,000,000 checks per day
81% less invoice fraud
25 Banks in NL and UK involved
SurePay serves over 150 companies and banks in the Netherlands and across Europe.
Customers recommend SurePay
In November our customers received the customer satisfaction measurement. We’re proud to share the satisfaction rating we’ve received for our company and services. We see that it takes little effort to take the IBAN-Name Check and the customer loyalty is rated (very) high. We also really appreciate the feedback that we receive from customers who actively think along with us and contribute their ideas and wishes to make our service even better.
We are working hard on this and of course we are always open to feedback and suggestions!
The people at SurePay
Our team consists of over forty five colleagues, located in Utrecht. Below you’ll find the team members that you will most likely be in touch with. Together we serve over 125 companies and banks in the Netherlands and across Europe.
- Richard Koldewijn Business Development Manager Europe
- Adine van Etteger Business Development Manager Netherlands & Belgium
- Bridget (Britt) Meyer Business Development Manager Global
- Jamay Smits Business Development Manager Netherlands
- René Kaijim Business Development Manager Netherlands
- Adrian Lee-Jarman Business Development & Partnerships Manager UK
- Paul Simpson Business Development Manager UK
- Michael Hülsiggensen Business Development Manager Germany
- Manon de Rijk HR & Office Manager
- Maarten Knippers Product Owner United Kingdom
- Bas Zeegers Product Owner Algorithm Team
- Mark Snelling Delivery and Implementation
- Ramon Verweij Marketing Manager
- Lotte Ploeg Marketing officer
- Arjan Peelen Customer Succes Manager
- Arthur Straathof Internal Sales & Implementation Manager
- Rob Weerts Project Manager
- Willem van Hooft Corporate Lawyer