Experience the benefits of the IBAN-Name Check in your business processes
Entering, using and checking customer data is often labor-intensive. By integrating our IBAN-Name Check into your systems, you make your processes more efficient, safer and reduce the risk of fraud.
This way, the online registration of new customers runs more smoothly, you collect from and you pay to the right person. Moreover, you know whether you are dealing with a private or business account! Various insurers, municipalities and organisations already use the IBAN-Name Check for Organisations.
Business or private account?
The IBAN-Name Check shows whether your new customer is registered with a business or private account, so you can avoid delivering services
designed for private individuals to an organisation with a business account.
Is there a co-signer?
With some financial products, it is important to know which people have access to the linked current account. The check will indicate how many account holders there are for this IBAN. If you know there are other signatories, you can request information about the other account holders.
The IBAN-Name Check reports 9.500 times per day that people want to transfer money to an expired account. It is likely that your customer or supplier databases also contain a number of expired accounts. Check your database and identify any database obsolescence with our API.
Next to the standard IBAN Name Check, you have the ability to add extra features.
Receive an immediate notification if a customer or supplier has switched to a different bank. The correct, new IBAN is provided and can be adjusted in the administration.
Company IBAN-Name Check
This confirms the KVK number while an IBAN-Name Check is performed and helps organisations with their AML and KYC/KYS requirements.
The features of the IBAN-Name Check for Organisations at a glance
More efficient processes
- Up to 90% less drop outs during onboarding customers
- Spend less time with (manual) checks by employees
- Know immediately if it concerns a joint account
- The API is lightning fast, current and available 99.95% of the time
Safe and secure
- API meets banking security standards
- Customer data is stored for a limited period within Europe>
- Access to the API via an encrypted TLS, with IP whitelisting access protection
- Each company has its own API-key
Reduce risk of fraud
- Know who you are paying to, thanks to the check by name and corresponding IBAN
- Direct insight into closed accounts
- Distinction between business and private accounts of customers and relations
150+ organisations using IBAN-Name Check
Peter Eikelboom Innovationmanager de Volksbank
"Another great feature added to mobile banking. It was at the top of our customers wish list!"
Bart Leurs Digital Transformation Officer Rabobank
“The IBAN-Name Check was developed by Rabobank and our country is at the forefront of Europe with this initiative.”
Choose the IBAN-Name Check implementation that suits you
API integration in your systems
- API can be called up in every step of the customer process (website, customer follow-up, CRM system, payment system, fraud prevention)
- Lightning fast response time of 0.1 sec
- Real time availability
- High data coverage with 99.5% of the Dutch IBAN-Name combinations
- You build in the API yourself, or through one of our partners
IBAN-Name File Check
- Deliver an Excel file once or periodically, on which we will perform the IBAN-Name Check for you
- We provide a secure environment for file exchange
- You will receive your file back, enriched with the result of our IBAN-Name Check
- You deliver the file directly to us, or through one of our partners
Frequently Asked Questions
IBAN-Name Check for Organisations
Which account numbers can be checked?
The IBAN-Name Check can handle all Dutch bank accounts (IBAN). SurePay can check all IBAN-Name-combinations in your customer- and supplier databases as long as the IBANs are Dutch and start with NL. Your database can contain checking- and savings accounts. Personal and business accounts. Issued by Rabobank or any other Dutch bank. At present, the coverage of foreign account numbers is insufficient to support checks of foreign IBANs.
SurePay Confirmation of Payee checks all UK bank accounts.
How does SurePay protect my data?
The IBAN-Name File Check requires you to submit your data files to SurePay in order for us to run the check and provide you with the results.
We have chosen to use mSafe for the exchange and storage of your sensitive data files. A secure and personal work space is created that can only be accessed by one person of SurePay and one person within your organization. Files are encrypted during transport and storage. User acces is secured with two factor authentication. For further security measurements and file specifications, please click here.
How long will it take to process my files?
This depends on the agreement we have reached and is based on frequency and volume. SurePay guarantees to process your files in five working days. In case of emergency or good preparations however it is possible to process your file in a few hours so that you’ll have the results the same day.