Simple check on a IBAN switch
The Switch Check from SurePay uses the data to indicate whether an account holder has switched to a new bank. The new IBAN is simply stored with customer data in his address book.
Are you already using our IBAN-Name Check API?
Then you can easily add the Switch Check to this.
Advantages of the Switch Check
- Available as an extra service with IBAN-Name Check for Banks
- Using the entire Switching table of the Dutch Payments Association (for participating banks)
- Can be applied directly in the online banking environment, just like the IBAN-Name Check
- New IBAN can be directly stored by customer in address book
- With the Switch Check, a bank complies with the regulations of the Dutch Payments Association (BIBI) at the end of 2020
- Obviously well protected against phishing
For Companies and Organisations
- Available as an extra service at IBAN-Name Check Companies
- Available if your own bank participates in the Switching Service and grants permission for processing data
- Can be applied in the same way in your own environment via the IBAN-Name Check API
- Immediately save the new information in the supplier or customer system
- No extra administration or delays when a customer or supplier switches to another bank