Office & HR Employee
Your job at SurePay
You will work closely with the HR Manager, Corporate Recruiter and Management Team and will be part of our Business Operations team.
As an Office & HR Employee, you will support the HR Manager by carrying out all kinds of administrative tasks related to HR & policy. Think of leave and expense-claim requests, salary administration, keeping HR overviews and documents up to date etc. You’re also the ‘go to’ person for the practical things at the office. For example making sure that groceries and office supplies are taken care of at the office, and arranging all necessities for new or existing employees. You also support the Management Team with certain things like planning appointments and transcribing meetings.
Finally, you are a connector for the team. You organise activities, events, workshops and knowledge sessions for our team throughout the year and you take care of presents for special days such as Easter, Christmas and Sinterklaas. You have all the space you need for creativity in these areas!
Although you have a number of standard to-do’s, you will also regularly pick-up all kinds of ad hoc tasks. This is a part of working in a dynamic organisation. We constantly work to further professionalise ourselves and our work. You’ll get a lot of freedom to contribute to this and to take matters into your own hands!
- MBO+ or HBO working and thinking level
- Minimum of 1-2 years administrative experience
- You are detail oriented, proactive and a fast learner
- You’re a wizard when it comes to thinking of and organizing cool activities
- You have proven working experience with administration and/or secretarial tasks
- You have an interest in HR and recruitment
- You like taking on a wide range of tasks on a daily basis
- Good working proficiency in both Dutch and English
- Screening is a part of the application process
What we Offer
- An inspiring working environment with great colleagues and a flat organisational structure
- A good base salary
- Excellent secondary benefits, such as 8% personal benefit budget to spend freely on either training, extra holiday or extra pay
- A public transport card
- The office within walking distance of Utrecht Central Station
- Opportunities to work from home
- A job with a lot of freedom for own initiative and development
- Founded in 2016
- ± 55 employees
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payment easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a Fintech company, with the most well known product being the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. This product is purchased by almost all banks in the Netherlands, but also by major insurers, lenders, ministries and government agencies.
In total we have already carried out more than 3 Billion checks. Since we went live with IBAN-Name Check, the number of invoice fraud via transfers to Dutch IBANs has decreased by no less than 72%.
SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is currently in the transition from startup to scale-up; we are engaged in the international roll-out of our services. In England we now have a foothold and we check 25% of all payments. Other countries are in the pipeline. We are currently working with 4 scrum teams and a business / sales team on our ambitious growth goals.
40 hours a week