As Growth Marketer at SurePay, you’ll be part of our marketing team and work together with the Head of Marketing and our Marketing Officer as well as different departments to achieve the best end product together. The aim of your role will be to optimize conversion in our marketing funnel and to create and execute our content marketing strategy. As a result, our database of Sales Qualified Leads will grow and you’ll help to further build our reputation as a thought leader.
Your job at SurePay
As SurePay continues to scale up, we want to find a growth marketing superstar to join us and take the lead on our growth marketing strategies. If running experiments across the funnel, improving conversion rate, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives is what you do best – we want to meet you!
We’re looking for someone who doesn’t shy away from experimentation when it comes to new channels, content and partners. Ultimately, you should be able to find new and innovative ways to increase revenue, optimize conversion and meet company goals. You take ownership of value propositions and buyer personas and optimize and adjust techniques based on experiment outcomes, market insights and competitor analysis.
Our ideal candidate will also define and execute our content marketing strategy. Think webinars, whitepapers, blogs and any other areas you think may add value to SurePay. You’re also savvy with data, analytics and reporting to measure success on key metrics.
You'll work together with our Marketing Officer and Head of Marketing to craft compelling stories for our campaigns. Ultimately, you'll make sure our message reaches our target audience so that SurePay can enter the next stage of growth.
- HBO level working and thinking
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Experience working with marketing automation, Hubspot Marketing is preferred
- B2B knowledge is preferred
- Experience in a start-up/scale-up is preferred
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Strong communication and people skills
- Comfortable engaging with stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills are required
- German or French is a plus
Your main tasks
- Experimenting with new channels, content and partners to reach objectives
- Optimizing conversion in our marketing funnel to realize our lead generation target (SQL).
- Creating and executing the content marketing strategy to support acquisition and further build our reputation as a thought leader.
- Owning our value propositions and buyer personas
- Defining and executing our content marketing strategy
- Updating and optimizing our website content and structure
- Reporting marketing contributions on key metrics (e.g. leads sales, website visitors, marketing qualified leads etc.)
- Working with various teams (Product, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support SurePay’s revenue goals
- Analyzing data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Preparing and presenting recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data
- Founded in 2016
- ± 70 employees
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payment easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a Fintech company, with the most well known product being the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. This product is purchased by almost all banks in the Netherlands, but also by major insurers, lenders, ministries and government agencies.
In total we have already carried out more than 4 Billion checks. Since we went live with IBAN-Name Check, the number of invoice fraud via transfers to Dutch IBANs has decreased by no less than 81%.
SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is currently in the scale-up phase; we are engaged in the international roll-out of our services. In England we now have a foothold and we check 35% of all payments. Other countries are in the pipeline. We are currently working with 4 scrum teams and a business / sales team on our ambitious growth goals.
SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, specialised at scaling B2B SaaS solutions internationally and FinTech companies. Rabo Frontier Ventures, a strategic investment arm of Rabobank, Connected Capital and Iris Capital support our company's mission of preventing international payment fraud.
- Meer informatie