The Lead Corporates is a brand new function within SurePay. This role is for someone who can effectively guide our self organized teams to be successful in connecting national and international corporates to our platform as well as monitoring and optimizing our products and services for our existing corporate customers. The Lead Corporates is responsible for all disciplines involved. From Product to IT (implementation) to Sales, Customer Success and Business Operations. Currently the teams involved report to different members of the board. As SurePay continues to grow from a people, product and geographic perspective, we are now splitting the teams involved into two: corporates and banks.
Your job at SurePay
SurePay is a pioneer in fraud prevention and detection within the payments space. We work with many large corporates, government organizations, insurance and payments companies across the Netherlands and the UK. Corporates connect to us directly or via partners. Our mission is to expand further into Europe and we are making great progress in reaching this goal!
To continue on this trajectory we are further growing and developing our professional, self organized teams. For this we need someone who will guide the teams to achieve our company goals and take responsibility for the whole SurePay proposition for corporates. We need someone who is comfortable being the linking pin between Sales, Product, IT and Innovations. For example, communicating what we need from product and IT in order to build what our potential customers need and then letting our Business Developers sell it. Another example is detecting sales opportunities, aligning with IT and BusOps for implementation and starting up the customer success management.
The ideal candidate for us is someone who has solid experience in guiding several self organized teams in a SaaS environment and is a strong people manager. You have a vision on our markets, products and how to fill in a linking pin position while also motivating and inspiring the team to be successful. Our team members value personal contact and you are a natural leader by example. Not only will you guide the team, but you also contribute directly to the sales yourself. You ideally have experience selling SaaS products (national and international), partnerships and affinity with API’s, Sales and Business Operations teams.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- A strong track record of selling SaaS products
- Experience with portals
- Experience with people and agile team management
- A network within large corporates
- National and international sales experience
- Scale-up experience is preferred
- Partnership experience is a big plus
- Fluent English. Dutch or other EU languages are a plus
- You must be already based in the Netherlands for this role
Your main tasks
- Taking ownership of SurePay’s entire corporate sales proposition from product development, the initial customer contact though implementation and Success Management
- Driving performance and achieving our SLA’s, revenue and customer targets
- Acquiring a deep understanding of our markets and corporate products
- Work closely with various teams to analyze our opportunities in the market and acting on them accordingly
- Collaborating with Innovations to improve and expand our products and deliver more added value to our customers
- Improve and expand our partnerships
- Acting as the linking pin between sales, product, IT and innovations
- Bringing a positive energy to the team and guiding them to meet company goals
- Being a sparring partner for both team members and clients
- Shortening our sales cycle
- Founded in 2016
- ± 80 employees
- ± 30 nationalities
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payment easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a Fintech company, with the most well known product being the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. This product is purchased by almost all banks in the Netherlands, but also by major insurers, lenders, ministries and government agencies.
In total we have already carried out more than 4 Billion checks. Since we went live with IBAN-Name Check, the number of invoice fraud via transfers to Dutch IBANs has decreased by no less than 81%.
SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is currently in the scale-up phase; we are engaged in the international roll-out of our services. In England we now have a foothold and we check 35% of all payments. Other countries are in the pipeline. We are currently working with 5 scrum teams and a business / sales team on our ambitious growth goals.
SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, specialised at scaling B2B SaaS solutions internationally and FinTech companies. Rabo Frontier Ventures, a strategic investment arm of Rabobank, Connected Capital and Iris Capital support our company's mission of preventing international payment fraud.
- Meer informatie