As Recruiter at SurePay, you’ll contribute directly to our ambitious growth plans. We’re a group of passionate and determined people, all with the common goal of making sure SurePay scales up successfully in Europe.
Our HR & Recruitment team is now three people strong with a HR Manager, a Corporate Recruiter and an Office & HR Employee. With big plans for the coming year, we’re now looking for a Recruitment Officer to join us and help to further strengthen and professionalise our department!
Your job at SurePay
Currently SurePay has around 70 employees which consist of both internal and external colleagues. We have no plans of stopping there and would like to welcome many more teammates to join us on the journey. We have also recently welcomed two new investors when securing our Series A funding, who will help us to realise these ambitions in the coming years.
With the expansion of SurePay products into new markets comes the need for more employees to help us get there. We currently have one Corporate Recruiter onboard who is managing the process from A-Z, taking care of both inbound and outbound recruitment for all roles across the business. As we plan to grow fast, we are planning to split the function up into both inbound and outbound recruitment to make the processes run more smoothly.
As our new Recruiter, you will take charge of all of our inbound applications. This will include the prescreening of interesting candidates, declining unsuitable applicants and the scheduling and coordination of these interviews. Aside from this, you’ll be the point of contact for external agencies and partners from a recruitment perspective. You will take charge of posting our vacancies on our ATS and on external job boards such as LinkedIn. No two days are the same and you’ll be involved in a range of other recruitment activities. You’ll help with the constant evaluation and improvement of the process and be encouraged to share your ideas. You’ll also be communicating with candidates on a regular basis, delivering and negotiating offers and welcoming new colleagues to the team!
As we’re a growing company, there is always room for your own professional and personal development too. You can establish what areas you’d like to learn more about and get more involved in over time.
- HBO level working and thinking
- You have at least some experience in recruitment or a HR related role
- Exposure to full cycle recruitment and ATS systems preferred
- Experience with technical/software/IT terminology and roles
- Fluency in English, other EU languages are a plus
- Completed study in a relevant field is an advantage (business, HR, administration etc.)
- Interest and experience in administrative tasks
- High level of organisation
- Strong communication and people skills
- Comfortable with engaging with stakeholders of all levels
Your main tasks
- Taking ownership of all inbound job applications for all roles
- Screening candidates
- Being the first point of contact for agencies and external partners
- Publishing jobs to our website, external job boards and LinkedIn
- Keeping our ATS system up to date
- Building out ATS features and continual learning of the system
- Communicating feedback and updates to candidates
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Sharing ideas to constantly improve recruitment as a whole
- Other ad hoc recruitment and HR tasks
- Founded in 2016
- ± 70 employees
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payment easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a Fintech company, with the most well known product being the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. This product is purchased by almost all banks in the Netherlands, but also by major insurers, lenders, ministries and government agencies.
In total we have already carried out more than 4 Billion checks. Since we went live with IBAN-Name Check, the number of invoice fraud via transfers to Dutch IBANs has decreased by no less than 81%.
SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is currently in the scale-up phase; we are engaged in the international roll-out of our services. In England we now have a foothold and we check 35% of all payments. Other countries are in the pipeline. We are currently working with 4 scrum teams and a business / sales team on our ambitious growth goals.
SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, specialised at scaling B2B SaaS solutions internationally and FinTech companies. Rabo Frontier Ventures, a strategic investment arm of Rabobank, Connected Capital and Iris Capital support our company's mission of preventing international payment fraud.
- Meer informatie